SPRING PREMIUM LAWN CARE PACKAGE (Lawn Power Raking, Aeration, Fertilizing and Edging) in LETHBRIDGE
Maintaining a perfect green lawn is hard work, but there are few things you can do during the early spring months to help set your lawn up for success all year long. Follow these few steps, and you will achieve a beautiful lawn. Our goal is to give you The Best Deal possible while doing the best work you've ever seen, so we can be your number one lawn care specialist. When you choose 4Season's Landscaping you can rest assured you will receive a high quality service for an affordable price.
Our Premium Spring Lawn Care package is one SALE with 15% OFF and includes Lawn Power Raking, Aeration, Fertilizing and absolutely FREE Lawn Mowing(final cut) and Edging (for non corner lots). This offer is valid until April 30th. Limited spots are available. We call it as 6 Steps to a Green, Healthy and Beautiful Lawn .
6 Steps to a Green, Healthy and Beautiful Lawn that Lasts All Season
1. Lawn Core Aeration is often described as the most important thing you can do to create a healthy, thick and robust lawn. Core aeration is the process of mechanically removing small cores of soil from the lawn using an aeration machine. The aeration machine is designed to penetrate the soil and remove small cores about 2-3” in depth about the same size as your index finger.
Benefits from Lawn Aeration:
- Reduces and relieves soil compaction encourages deep healthy roots
- Removes undesirable excessive thatch layers
- Helps eliminate drought stress
- Reduces weed infestations
- Reduces insect and disease incidence
- Increases the uptake of fertilizers and control products
- Stimulates new turf growth
We at 4Seasons Landscaping use the best and newest Aerators on the market. In fact our aerators pulls twice more core plugs in any soil conditions and they are way thicker than a regular Drum style Aerator, which are commonly used by our competitors. Please see the pictures below
2. Power Raking is the way to a healthier lawn! Power raking is the process of removing thatch (dead grass) from your lawn.
We will Power Rake the entire lawn area in two direction, walking back and forth in a similar pattern to mowing the lawn. This brings the excess thatch (dead grass) to the surface. Then we hand rake or blow all the dead grass and haul it to a disposal site. As the final step we will mow your lawn with high lift bagging mower. And finally we blow off all the debris on the sidewalks.
Benefits of Power Raking:
• Increases effectiveness of fertilizers, watering and pest controls
• Power raking allows you to better see and address bare spots in your lawn
• It frees up more surface area on your lawn allowing new grass to grow
• Promotes a thicker and healthier lawn
3. Lawn Edging is a very important component for a beautiful lawn and its makes a huge benefit to the appearance of your yard and the whole property in its entirety. As a part of our Premium Spring Package we do Lawn Edging just before lawn mowing.
We do a FREE Lawn Edging for all our Valued Customers as a part of Lawn Mowing Service during the first visit and every visit after. Please see the pictures below
4. Fertilizing is the most important thing you can do for your lawn. A well-fed lawn is healthier, which means it has a better root system to combat heat, cold, drought, mowing, foot traffic and other stresses. Applying an early fertilizer application in April or May can help your lawn get off to a good start. Using a fertilizer mixed with weed control can help stop weeds before they sprout, and also promote healthy root growth that will set your lawn up for the Spring and Summer months.
How good is our Fertilizer? Our customers lawn are always green even in dry season, when all neighbors lawns are brown. Please see the pictures below
At this point Our Premium Spring Package is fully accomplished, we always leave the property spotless clean.
5. Lawn Watering is a is an important part of a healthy and green lawn, we recommend to water your lawn right after we leave. The best advice is to water your lawn deeply once or twice a week. Apply 1 – 1 ½ inches water each time. Keep in mind that consistency is key with watering – watering periodically can pull your lawn into and out of dormancy, which leads to that “browned out” look.
It is important to know the advantages & disadvantages of day versus night watering.
Daybreak or just before dawn is the ideal time to water your lawn. Evaporation is at a minimal & the rising sun will quickly dry the grass, reducing the likelihood of disease.
Daytime is also a good time to water your lawn. You can pour on generous amounts and allow it to soak in. The blades of grass dry quickly, minimizing the risk of plant disease. The major disadvantage is this takes more water. Evaporation steals a portion of the water you apply before it can soak in and reach the grass roots.
Nighttime watering or early evening seems like the most convenient time to water our lawns. The major disadvantage of this is the water will not soak into the grass at this time; it will only sit on top of the blades of grass, therefore providing a breeding ground for molds & fungus.
To help conserve water use, keep your lawn at 2 ½ – 3 inches long
6. Lawn Mowing too low is one of the biggest mistakes homeowners make when caring for their lawn. The top half of a blade of grass is where most of your lawn’s energy is absorbed. Cutting your lawn too short can stunt root growth and rob your lawn of the nutrients it needs.
The type of mower doesn't matter, but the blade's condition does. As a professional Lawn Care Service Provider in Lethbridge we sharpen our blades about every 8 hours of use. For most homeowners, twice a year is recommended.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Grass, lawns, yards, grass and turf grass: everyone has a name for that green space, but what it really is, is your own little piece of the earth. All that little piece of green absolutely needs is a little regular trimming. By hiring a professional Lawn Care for the summer, you won’t have to touch a lawn mower again.
Our experienced yard care crew is some of the best around, we will make sure you are completely satisfied with all landscaping and lawn care tasks we perform for you. Hard work, extra effort, attention to detail, and affordable prices have helped us earn a superior reputation.